The Certificate III Business Administration course is an entry level qualification for people of all ages looking at a career change, returning to the workforce or just wanting to build on personal skills. This qualification will provide students with the confidence to use the business skills and knowledge attained in this course for professional or personal use.
Holding this qualification may lead to better employment and career opportunities if you want to work in administrative support roles.
This course is perfect for those that already have basic administrative and computing skills and want to build on these skills.
During the Certificate III in Business Administration course, you will:
- Learn how to use Microsoft Office, including the development of keyboard skills and typing accuracy
- Understand WH&S processes within a workplace
- Develop written communication skills and the ability to design and produce business documents
- Gain an understanding of financial and administrative functions
- Further develop understanding of the day-to-day workings of a business
Call us on 1300 223 040 to unlock your potential today!
BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
BSBADM307 Organise schedules
BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
BSBADM302 Produce texts from notes
BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
BSBFIA304 Maintain a general ledger
BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills meet required standards for Certificate III level study.
Potential job outcomes upon completion of Certificate IV in Business Administration:
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Personal Assistant
- Office Administration Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Word Processing Operator
Workplace training is available to any student who holds a position within the industry they wish to train in. A facilitator will attend the student’s workplace monthly to offer support and guidance. Read more…
- Training comes to you!
- One-on-one training
- Working hours can be incorporated as placement hours.
Make an enquiry
By sending this message, you are accepting to receive communications from Selmar, including internal sales staff responding to your enquiry.