The Certificate III in Customer Engagement is suitable for those in a customer service team leader position or those that are looking to further develop their skills and expertise to move into similar positions. Gain the skills to find and apply practical solutions to a wide range of unpredictable problems. Develop the knowledge to analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources and apply practical solutions to problems as they arise.
During the Certificate III in Customer Engagement course, students will:
- Enhance communication skills
- Develop the skills and knowledge to become a leader
- Use problem solving approaches to identify customer needs and to resolve customer complaints
- Develop the skills to coach and monitor training of staff
- Develop and implement customer service and training strategies
- Promote innovation in the workplace
Call us on 1300 223 040 to enhance your knowledge in Customer Contact today!
BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
BSBCUE301 Use multiple information systems
BSBCUE309 Develop product and service knowledge for customer engagement operation
BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
BSBCUE304 Provide sales solutions to customers
BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
BSBWOR201 Manage personal stress in the workplace
BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
BSBCUE307 Work effectively in customer engagement
BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
BSBMGT405 Provide personal leadership
Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills meet required standards for Certificate III level study.
Potential job outcomes upon completion of Certificate III in Customer Engagement:
- Quality Assurance Co-ordinator or Manager
- Subject Matter Expert/Coach
- Team Leader
Workplace training is available to any student who holds a position within the industry they wish to train in. A facilitator will attend the student’s workplace monthly to offer support and guidance. Read more…
- Training comes to you!
- One-on-one training.
- Working hours can be incorporated as placement hours.
Make an enquiry
By sending this message, you are accepting to receive communications from Selmar, including internal sales staff responding to your enquiry.