Selmar’s Diploma of Business course enables our students to develop skills across a wide range of business functions as well as providing a broad understanding of contemporary business practices. Our course is a nationally recognised qualification which covers the day-to-day operations of a business.
Upon completion of the Diploma of Business, you will:
- Further develop your skills across a wide range of business functions
- Gain skills and knowledge which can be applied in a wide range of careers
- Learn to identify opportunities for a business and develop strategies to profit from them
- Receive effective communication and presentation skills and apply problem solving and analytical skills in various study or work situations
Call us on 1300 223 040 to unlock the potential today!
BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
BSBADM504 Plan and implement administrative system
BSBPMG522 Undertake Project Work
BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment, selection and induction process
BSBINM501 Manage information or knowledge management system
BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
BSBFIM501 Manage budgets & finance plans
BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills meet required standards for Diploma level study.
Potential job outcomes upon completion of Diploma of Business:
- Executive Officer
- Program Consultant
- Project Officer
- Program Coordinator
Workplace training is available to any student who holds a position within the industry they wish to train in. A facilitator will attend the student’s workplace monthly to offer support and guidance. Read more…
- Training comes to you!
- One-on-one training
- Working hours can be incorporated as placement hours.
Distance training allows students the flexibility to study in their own time. Facilitator contact is maintained via phone, email and placement visits. Read more…
- On-going support and guidance.
- Study at your pace over a year.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) allows assessment of the student’s previously unrecognised skills and knowledge. Read more…
Make an enquiry
By sending this message, you are accepting to receive communications from Selmar, including internal sales staff responding to your enquiry.