Gain and develop your skills across a wide range of business functions as well as providing a broad understanding of contemporary business practices by enrolling into the Diploma of Leadership and Management. Our course is a nationally recognised qualification which covers the day-to-day operations of a business.
Upon completion of the Diploma of Leadership and Management, you will:
- Gain the skills and knowledge to manage strategic and operational objectives
- Discover pathways to better self -management and management of others
- Focus on operational skills needed for success in a competitive environment
- Understand how to work with stakeholders and to manage people and processes.
Call us on 1300 223 040 to unlock the potential today.
BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment, selection and induction process
BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer services
BSBINM501 Manage information or knowledge management system
BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
BSBRSK501 Manage risk
BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
To complete Selmar’s Diploma of Leadership and Management, your Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills must meet required standards for Diploma level study.
- Executive Officer
- Program Consultant
- Project Officer
- Program Coordinator
Workplace training is available in your workplace if you currently hold a position within the industry. Selmar’s facilitators will attend your workplace monthly to offer support and guidance. Read more…
- Monthly workplace visits — all training comes to you
- One-on-one training
- Marking done on site and feedback given on the spot
- Flexible assessment methods
- Employer incentives available to support eligible students
Distance Training allows students flexibility to study in their own time. Facilitator contact is maintained via phone, email and placement visits. Read more…
- Ongoing support and guidance
- Study at your pace over a year
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) allows assessment of the student’s previously unrecognised skills and knowledge. Read more…
Make an enquiry
By sending this message, you are accepting to receive communications from Selmar, including internal sales staff responding to your enquiry.