This short course aims to give the participants the skills and knowledge to perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines.
Holders of a current First Aid Certificate are required to upgrade their CPR every 12 months. Failure to do so will result in expiry of the entire First Aid Certificate.
This unit includes the following elements:
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Identify, assess and minimise immediate hazards to health and safety of self and others
- Assess the casualty and recognise the need for CPR
- Perform CPR
- Communicate details of the incident
- Display respectful behaviour towards casualty
- Operate automated external defibrillator (AED) according to manufacturer’s instructions
CPR refresher course also available.
Public and In-Service
Accredited Short Course
Payment Plans, Direct Debt, Debt/Credit Card, Cash
Make an enquiry
By sending this message, you are accepting to receive communications from Selmar, including internal sales staff responding to your enquiry.