- Employ a working knowledge of the National Quality Standard and Early Years Learning Framework.
- Maintain records of children’s ongoing development and time in your care.
- Provide the highest level of care for children from birth to school age.
Why It’s Great
Working with children during these vital developmental years is very rewarding, as you play a role in their lives as they discover the world around them. Through your role you’ll relive some of your favourite childhood books and get creative with paint and craft activities. Children at this age can have interesting and often hilarious ideas, so you’ll make some very special memories. There’s never a dull moment working as an Early Childcare Educator and in a child care setting there is lots to do to keep you busy and having fun.
- CHC62015 Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC40113 Certificate IV in School Age Education and Care