The Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management is a senior management level qualification designed for leaders in the Health and Community sectors including the Early Childhood Education industry. This qualification is an alternate pathway designed to broaden the skills of the graduate across other sections of the Health and Community Services industry, whilst still having relevance to the Early Childhood Education environment.
It will assist you in getting the best out of your team and will enhance your upper level management skills. Graduates are able to conduct themselves as managers in the Community Sector and Early Childhood industry with a holistic approach that focuses on best practice.
During this course you will be covering:
- Leadership, building and maximising team performance
- Effective recruiting, coaching and performance management of staff
- Managing diversity with staff and stakeholders
- Ethics in the workplace
- Managing finances and accounts
- Working to a business model
Start studying sooner with a VET Student Loan
VET Student Loans are available for the Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management. Our courses also provide other payment options including payment plans and direct debt. Learn more about our fees and funding.
Call us on 1300 223 040 to find out more about our Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Work!
BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
BSBRSK501 Manage risk
CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance
CHCMGT001 Develop, implement and review quality framework
CHCMGT003 Lead the work team
CHCDIV003 Manage and promote diversity
BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
BSBFIM601 Manage finances
CHCPOL002 Develop and implement policy
CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice
CHCPRP004 Promote and represent the service
CHCCOM003 Develop workplace communication strategies
BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance management processes
- Hold a qualification at Diploma level or above relevant to work in the community sector or have sufficient experience and knowledge of community work or service.
- Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills meet the standards for Advanced Diploma level study
Potential job outcomes upon completion of an Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management with Selmar:
- Area Manager
- Centre Director
- Coordinator (large organisation)
- Community Care Manager
- Manager (small agency/service)
- Community Development Manager
- Program Area Manager
- Community Education Manager
- Project Manager
- Community Services Manager
- Volunteer Program Manager
Duration: 18 months (one day a month). Workplace training is available to any student who holds a position within the industry they wish to train in. A facilitator will attend the student’s workplace monthly to offer support and guidance. Read more…
- Training comes to you.
- One-on-one training.
Make an enquiry
By sending this message, you are accepting to receive communications from Selmar, including internal sales staff responding to your enquiry.